Himilo Workforce Manager
- Full time position
- Supportive team-oriented environment
- Generous Salary Packaging
- Opportunity make a positive impact in diverse and disadvantaged communities
Himilo is seeking an experienced operations and business development manager with a strong background in the labour hire sector to help build the new HWF enterprise. Based in Heidelberg, Victoria, you will play a key part in our strategic growth plan as we develop and grow our labour hire and group training programs.
Your motivation, interpersonal skills, and expertise as a Workforce Manager will see you excel in this role as you:
- Demonstrated skill and experience in strategic planning, service development and delivery, and/or marketing within the labour hire/recruitment context
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders (grow networks to secure labour hire opportunities)
- Cross-cultural communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills and capacity to network across a broad range of stakeholders
- Capacity to fulfil reporting and administrative requirements associated with the position
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and evaluate information, working within a cost benefit framework
What you will need:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in labour hire or recruitment business development or operations
- Energy, enthusiasm and creativity to lead the development of this initiative
- Able to provide proven success in previous business development and customer/candidate care
- Sound account management experience
- Face to face sales experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven experience researching, negotiating and project managing sales opportunities
- Proven experience developing and delivering presentations to groups
- Professional and confident in your capability to approach and interact with any size of business
- Identification with our values and objectives as a social impact organisation
- Willingness to travel as needed (metropolitan Melbourne)
- Successful Police Check to be conducted by Himilo Community Connect, Banyule Communtiy Health prior to commencement
Himilo is an ACNC recognised charity that exists to improve education, employment, health and social cohesion outcomes for the Australian-Somali community. Himilo is expanding its service offering by creating a labour hire social enterprise with a distinct profit-for-social-purpose strategy (Himilo Workforce (HWF)). HWF will provide labour force solutions for employers' striving to strengthen and diversify their workforce while supporting improved employment and social mobility outcomes for disadvantaged and marginalised communities As a recognised social enterprise through Social Traders, a minimum 50% of profits generated through HWF funds Himilo. Himilo is auspiced by Banyule Community Health.
Banyule Communtiy Health
Banyule Community Health employ a wide range of qualified and experienced health and welfare professionals as well as purpose driven customer services and corporate professionals to ensure we meet our purpose.
We are located in Melbourne's north and northwest, we are close to public transport, bike paths, shopping precincts and major arterial road networks.
Special COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements:
In order to protect our community and our workforce, Banyule Community Health support the Victorian Public Health Orders requiring our entire workforce to be fully vaccinated. We also believe that this ensures we continue to deliver safe effective essential health and wellbeing services and a safe working environment.
For enquiries, call Pamela Burley on 0421 564 700
Please address key selection criteria in your cover letter