- Well established and accredited practice with the latest technology and equipment
- Great career development opportunities
- Casual position
- Available to work 5 days per week
Banyule Community Health is looking to recruit a casual highly motivated, confident and experience Dental Assistant able to deliver Dental assisting which encompasses chair side assistance, sterilization room duties, client support and administrative duties.
This is a great opportunity to work in a professional and supportive team-based environment alongside other experienced Dental Professionals and be part of the new Smile Squad initiative of Dental Health Services Victoria (DHSV) to provide free dental care to all public primary and secondary schools
Your motivation, interpersonal skills and experience as a Dental Assistant will see you excel in this role as you:
- Provide dental administration and clinical services as required
- Client collection and preparation for treatment
- Reprocessing of reusable instruments - Sterilization processes
- Maintaining clinical environment according to infection control standards
- Provide administrative support
What you will need:
- Relevant qualifications and experience in dental assisting, sterilisation and clerical duties
- Certificate lll in Dental Assisting and titanium knowledge (preferred)
Banyule Community Health sits in the heart of West Heidelberg. The dental service comprises a modern 9 chair clinic and provides dental training in collaboration with Melbourne University via a dedicated student chair.
The Dental Team is friendly, professional and is supported by a large, dedicated reception and latest technology. The service has been fully accredited for many years. Alongside the dental service runs a comprehensive range of allied health services, counselling services, medical services and community health and wellbeing activities.
For enquiries, please call Mare Marinelli on (03) 9450 2076
Banyule Community Health is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to ensuring recruitment processes are fair to all candidates.
To apply, please send CV and cover letter (address key selection criteria in your cover letter) to Mare Marinelli