It has never been a better time to join Banyule Community Health!
- Rare opportunity for full time or part time - Inner North Melbourne Metro
- Community Health operated bulk billing practice with wrap around services
- Team support including Practice Management, Nurses and Reception
We are seeking the services of a VR GP who enjoys or aspires to working in a Community Health multi-disciplinary team environment where you can really make a difference!
Our service has a well established Medical Practice, fully accredited by AGPAL and operating on a bulk billing model. Our Practice team has excellent knowledge within the community and is committed to providing accessible and comprehensive person centred health care to individuals and families to help them improve their health and well-being.
You will love this next step in your career :
- Provide medical treatment to clients
- Provide coordinated care in chronic disease management through health assessments, care planning, case conferencing, routine recalls and reminders
- Provide preventative care eg; child and adult immunisation, in accordance with national schedules and best practice guidelines
- Provide home visits to eligible client
What you will need:
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current registration as a Medical Practitioner with AHPRA
- Qualification/experience in preventative healthcare, chronic disease management, mental health, older person's health, child and family health
- Experienced General Practitioner
Why work for us?
No weekends or nights! Sessions are rostered between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. We're also an employer of choice, respecting work life balance, with an onsite cafe, free parking, and an attractive incentive based remuneration package on offer including superannuation, generous salary packaging and paid professional development support and leave opportunities.
We welcome enquiries to the General Manager Primary Care, Meni Stefanovski on 9450 2013 or mob 0413 018 996.
We are a diverse, inclusive equal opportunity employer, committed to ensuring recruitment processes are fair to all applicants.