Team Leader- LIFT Mental Health Stepped Care
Heidelberg West and Greensborough locations
- Full time position
- Clinical Supervision and Professional Development Opportunities
- Supportive team oriented environment
- Generous Salary Packaging
Banyule Community Health is looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Mental Health Clinician to our BCH community. This is a great opportunity to work in a professional and supportive team based environment alongside other experienced and passionate staff in the Wellbeing and Support Program. The position is fulltime, working from West Heidelberg, Greensborough and Epping.
Your motivation, interpersonal skills, and Clinical Mental Health expertise will see you excel in this role as you:
- Provide day-to-day operational support, debriefing and line management supervision to the LIFT multidisciplinary team including; nurses, peer workers, care coordinators, social workers and psychologists
- Work with LIFT and other BCH staff, management and stepped care partners to develop innovative, flexible and responsive services to meet the needs of the community
- Provide regular opportunities for clinical reviews to support the evolution of clinical staging and team based, holistic client centred mental healthcare.
What you will need:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, organisational skills and time management skills, including the ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Work/Psychology or other relevant field with a minimum of 5 years experience working in the Mental/AoD sector
- Prior experience and demonstrated ability to lead a multidisciplinary team.
We pride ourselves on our supportive attitude and culture, built on our core values of Respect, Excellence, Courage and Dignity. Our Wellbeing and Support team members are passionate about what we do and we make a significant difference to our clients' health and well-being.
For enquiries, call Lara Jackson on 9450 2014
Banyule Community Health is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to ensuring recruitment processes are fair to all candidates.
Please address key selection criteria in your cover letter
Applications close at 5pm on 26th August 2019