West Heidelberg and Greensborough
- Casual Position
- Supportive team
- Generous Salary Packaging
Banyule Community Health seek to employ a highly motivated Receptionist/Administration Worker to provide high level customer service to clients, staff and visitors to the local community. The position is casual working across our West Heidelberg and Greensborough sites
- Ability to manage a busy reception desk with competing demands
- Ability to operate multiple electronic client management systems
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills including the ability to interact with diverse and challenging clients
Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of Client Management Systems, CMS/Trak Care, Medical Director, Pracsoft and Titanium (useful but not necessary)
- Experience in reception work, preferable in the health industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
Banyule Community Health has two main sites, one in West Heidelberg and the other at Greensborough. The Client Services & Infrastructure team includes Administration, Service Access, Reception, Health Information Services, Data Management, Information Technology, Cafe and infrastructure. We provide client pathways both internal and external, initial needs identification including risk, eligibility and priority access to services and groups and Information Technology support.
We pride ourselves on our supportive attitude and culture, built on our core values of Respect, Excellence, Courage and Dignity.
For enquiries, call Michelle Baker on 9450 2617
Banyule Community Health is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to ensuring recruitment processes are fair to all candidates.
Please address key selection criteria in your cover letter