Podiatry Clinical Supervisor
West Heidelberg and Greensborough
- Join an engaged and dynamic Podiatry team consisting of 7 experienced Podiatrists
- Generous Salary Packaging
- Casual position, approx 7 hours per month
You have significant experience as a Podiatrist but more importantly, you feel passionate about Clinical Supervision and have relevant knowledge, experience and skills in this area. You value regular time for self refection to explore challenges or problems in clinical practice. You like to promote curiosity, new understandings, best practice and growth. You are adept in creating a safe environment where there is respect, trust and rapport. You easily identify the strengths of each team member and acknowledge practice excellence and success. Ethics and practice standards are important to you.
About the role
Clinical Supervision is highly regarded at Banyule Community Health as it supports our valued workforce and ensures quality services to our clients. In this role you will:
- Provide regular face-to-face or group clinical supervision to 7 x Podiatrist on a monthly basis
- Promote reflective practice, evidence based practice and professional standards
- Participate in meetings with the Allied Health Team Leader and other Clinical Supervisors up to three times per year and provide an annual Clinical Supervision report
What you will need:
- Relevant qualifications and experience in Podiatry
- Experience as a Clinical Supervisor, preferably with advanced Clinical Supervision training
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
Banyule Community Health has two main sites, one in West Heidelberg and the other at Greensborough. The Allied Health Team provides both adult and paediatric services across a range of disciplines including Podiatry, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Dietetics, Speech Pathology, Carer Support and Child & Family Psychology. Our individual and group based services are intended for prevention and early intervention, and to maximize independence and support people to reach their goals, improve their health, wellbeing and quality of life. We pride ourselves on our supportive attitude and culture, built on our core values of Respect, Excellence, Courage and Dignity.
For enquiries, call Jason Balfoort on (03) 9450 2024
Provide your CV with a cover letter letting us know why you are interested in this position and addressing the Key Selection Criteria outlined in the Position Description.
Banyule Community Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring that recruitment processes are fair to all candidates.