- Fixed term position available until June 2019
- 0.6 EFT
- Generous Salary packaging
- Professional development opportunities
- Clinical Supervision and support
Banyule Community Health is seeking to employ a highly motivated and skilled Grade 2 Occupational Therapist for a maternity leave contract. Interested applicants must have the ability to work collaboratively with a range of community providers and be sensitive to the needs of the aged, people with disabilities, their carers and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds. Applicants must be registered with AHPRA.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Comprehensive Occupational Therapy Assessments
- Equipment prescription and follow up
- Work effectively in a multidisciplinary team
The key skills required for this role include:
- Sound knowledge of occupational therapy practice and interventions
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and practice of Person Centred Care approach
Banyule Community Health Allied Health Services are funded under the Community Health Program (CHP), Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) and Home and Community Care (HACC). Services comprise of Paediatric Speech Pathology, Family and Child Psychology, Occupational Therapy (Adult & Paediatric), Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Dietetics (Adult and Paediatric) and Carer Support.
Banyule Community Health is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to ensuring recruitment processes are fair to all candidates.
Enquiries may be directed to Marita Carmody on 03 9450 2025