Practice Nurse - Focus Older Person's Health
- RN Div 1 Grade 2,PT 4 days p.w(Mon, Tues, Wed & Thur, 9am - 5pm with half hour lunch)
- Heidelberg West area
- Generous Salary Packaging
- Career and professional training and development opportunities
Banyule Community Health is seeking to employ an experienced Registered Nurse (Div 1) Grade 2 to work in a friendly and supportive team environment in a computerised and fully accredited bulk billing practice.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Triage/ first aid
- Older person's health
- Preparation of health assessments and care plans
- Home visits
- Assisting with treatment room procedures & immunisations
The key skills & expertise required for this role include:
- Substantial nursing experience and skill in General Practice, preventative health care and older person's health
- Demonstrated ability to conduct health assessments and develop care plans
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge and skills in utilising a person centred care approach to plan and deliver nursing care
- Credentialed Nurse Immuniser
The General Practice at Banyule Community Health is an Award winning practice (2014 & 2018), fully accredited by AGPAL, bulk billing, with a caring and dedicated multidisciplinary team of GP's, Practice Nurses, Paediatrician, Practice Coordinator, Reception and co-located Specialist Services. The medical practice team works collaboratively with other teams at Banyule Community Health (Allied Health, Counselling, Dental) to provide coordinated primary health care to its client group.
Banyule Community Health is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to ensuring recruitment processes are fair to all candidates.
Enquiries regarding the position may be directed to Meni Stefanovski on 9450 2013.