- Casual Nurse Bank positions available for immediate start
- Monday to Friday surgery
- Evening work available
- Salary packaging available
Banyule Community Health requires the services of reliable qualified Dental Assistants who are interested in casual work. The Dental Assistant role encompasses chair side assistance, sterilization room duties, client support and interaction and additional DA duties as required. The successful applicant must demonstrate they are able to work effectively in a team environment, demonstrate well developed interpersonal skills with a strong commitment to community based dental practice.
Banyule Community Health is located in the heart of West Heidelberg. The dental service comprises a modern 9 chair clinic and provides dental training in collaboration with Melbourne University via a dedicated student chair and private clinic. The Dental Team is friendly, professional and fully supported with dedicated clinic coordination, reception and management. The service has been fully computerised and accredited for many years. Alongside the Dental Service runs a comprehensive range of allied health services, counseling services, medical services and community health and well-being activities.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Client collection and preparation for treatment
- Chairside assistance in the delivery of dental services
- Reprocessing of reusable instruments - Sterilization processes
- Maintaining clinical environment according to infection control standards
The key skills required for this role include:
- Relevant qualifications and experience
- Ability to work in a team with diverse cultural and linguistic client population
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, organisational skills and time management skills
- Skills working in private and public clinic
Banyule Community Health is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to ensuring recruitment processes are fair to all candidates.
Enquiries regarding the role can be made to Brittany McLean Clinic Coordinator on (03) 9450 2076.