Clinical Supervisor - Podiatry
- Casual position
- Established podiatry team
- Mix of Grade 1 and Grade 2 clinicians
- Generous Salary Packaging
- Career and professional training and development opportunities
Banyule Community Health is seeking to employ an experienced Podiatry Clinical Supervisor to provide supervision for our team of 8 podiatrists.
Banyule Community Health has two main sites, one in West Heidelberg and the other at Greensborough. The Allied Health Team provides both adult and paediatric services across a range of disciplines including Podiatry, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Dietetics, Speech Pathology, Carer Support and child and family psychology. Our individual and group based services are intended for prevention and early intervention, and to maximize independence and support people to reach their goals, improve their health, wellbeing and quality of life.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Providing clinical supervision to our eight podiatrists on a monthly basis
- Encourage podiatrists to reflect upon the approach used to deliver client care and improve their clinical practice
- Promote evidence based practice and ensure professional standards are maintained
The key skills required for this role include:
- Demonstrated experience and expertise atsenior clinician level in the provision of podiatry services, preferably in community settings
- Experience as a Clinical Supervisor
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
Banyule Community Health is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to ensuring recruitment processes are fair to all candidates.
Enquiries regarding this position may be directed to Meni Stefanovski on 9450 2013.