Quality Officer - Policy & Procedure Review Project
- Part Time, short term project with flexibility (equivalent of 2 days/week for 6 months)
- Flexible hours with generous salary packaging
Following a time of significant sector change, Banyule Community Health is seeking an experienced Quality Officer to undertake a short term project, systematically reviewing key organisational policies and procedures. The position sits within the Quality Team and works across programs and services, ensuring the policy and procedure platform supports operations whilst maintaining relevant compliance, risk and management considerations.
The role will undertake a review of key documents, liaise with relevant staff teams, make recommendations about changes and integrate feedback from across the organisation.
We are seeking a professional with an ability to understand and interpret relevant legislative compliance, organizational risks and programmatic practice with an interest and passion in ensuring that the policy and procedure platform is practical whilst supporting best practice.
This is a part time, short term project role based in West Heidelberg. When submitting applications, ensure your cover letter addresses the key selection criteria (please refer to position description). Enquiries can be made Alison Elliott 9450 2022 or 0429 239 443.
Banyule Community Health has two main sites, one in the heart of West Heidelberg and the other near the train station of Greensborough. The Quality Team deliver objectives in the following key areas: Risk management, clinical governance, quality assurance, accreditation, research and evaluation, development and communications. This team ensures the agency meets all requirements in the specialist areas to meet the industrial, legislative, governance and compliance needs of the agency and in the provision of services, including feeding back to the community
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Review a suite of organisational policies and procedures against relevant legislative compliance, organizational risks and programmatic practice
- Track documents through all stages of review process
- Preparation of decision memorandum for General Management and Directors as required
The key skills required for this role include:
- Understanding of the importance of a strong and practical policy and procedure platform
- Ability to integrate multiple considerations and practices into policy and procedure framework
- Understanding of the primary health sector highly desirable
- Highly organised time management and communication skills
What we offer:
Banyule Community Health promotes employee health and well being, offers flexible work conditions, generous salary packaging, career and professional training and development opportunities. Banyule Community Health is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to ensuring recruitment processes are fair to all candidates.